Friday, August 6, 2010

Carly's Spa Experience

Today my little girl is eleven! For her birthday I gave to her what most girls would love to have - a spa experience including a facial, manicure, pedicure, and hair treatment.

As her feet soaked in warm water, milk (great for the skin), and lavender essential oil (for relaxing), her hands soaked in warm soapy water. I then put Log Cabin syrup in her hair, it conditions and prevents split ends. While this sat under a shower cap, I cleansed her face with plain yogurt, perfect for cleansing and tightening pores. Next was a facial of mashed bananas and honey, the perfect moisturizer. I applied vitamin E oil to her cuticles and finished with a manicure & pedicure.

She was not impressed. Actually, she was pretty grossed out by the facials and hair treatment.

Kids.

I still enjoyed pampering her, though.

Happy Birthday, my sweet girl! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment